To apply for an advertised position, submit your application via the online link included in the published job advertisement or where an online link is unavailable, via email@example.com.
Your application should include a cover letter of no more than two pages addressing the selection criteria outlined in the job advertisement and an up to date resume/curriculum vitae of no more than 5 pages.
The covering letter should inform us of how your skills, knowledge and experience relate to the essential selection criteria as well as the desirable selection criteria if relevant.
Your resume should outline:
- An up-to-date work history summarising your responsibilities and major achievements;
- Relevant non-paid achievements or experience;
- A relevant education history and list of qualifications; and
- Membership in any professional organisations or bodies.
Upon request, you will be required to provide contact details for two to three people who have worked with you and would be happy to provide a work-related reference.
Important: an application which fails to comply with these requirements may not be considered. It should also be noted that we may request proof of any required memberships, qualifications or licences.
1. Vacant position advertised (closing date included in job ad)
2. Applications reviewed and assessed to identify if selection criteria is met
3. Screening phone interviews conducted (if required)
4. Candidate short-list determined
5. Interviews scheduled and conducted
6. Reference checks conducted
7. Second interviews scheduled and conducted (if required)
8. Formal job offer made verbally to the selected candidate
9. Unsuccessful interviewees notified
10. Formal letter of offer and employment agreement issued
If you have been selected for an interview we will usually contact you within two weeks of the job ad closing date. We do not notify unsuccessful candidates who have not been short-listed for an interview.
Interviews are facilitated by a selection panel of typically two employees who are engaged at a leadership level or as an Evolve Housing Board Member. We will generally conduct one interview per short-listed candidate however as required, we may also conduct a preliminary phone interview and/or a second interview.
Unsuccessful interviewees who meet the selection criteria, interview well and are considered by the selection panel to demonstrate they could successfully fulfil the role may be placed on an internal Eligibility List for six months. A candidate placed on the Eligibility List may be considered for future vacancies of a similar nature.
If a candidate is not satisfied with the recruitment and selection process undertaken they should register a formal complaint by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org