Rent payments: maintain it every fortnight to keep it in advance
Tenants must pay two weeks rent when they start their tenancy, and then continue paying rent either weekly or fortnightly. Rent payments must be maintained two weeks in advance at all times.
Non-rent payments: must be paid within 21 days of billing
If all non-rent debt payments cannot be paid on time, you must contact your Housing Manager and arrange how to pay your debt by installments.
Payments should be made directly to Centrelink and other non-rent payments directly to Evolve Housing
Centrepay deduction for rent or other payments can be arranged directly through Centrelink or Evolve Housing. The Centrepay Multiple Deduction Format Payment (MDFP) option allows you to nominate rent, water and other payments to be paid from your Centrelink payment directly to Evolve Housing. Tenants need to complete the Centrelink MDF form (Resident consent form).
Evolve Housing offers the following payment options:
- Centrepay - the MDFP option.
- Payway card - two cards are available one for rent and one for non-rent (water and other charges).
How to use your Payway card:
- Post pay –
- pay at any Australia Post outlet with your PayWay card using cash, cheque or EFTPOS
- online at Postbillpay and follow the prompts
- BPAY – pay over the phone using your PayWay card.
- Direct Debit
- use your PayWay card to set up your direct debit online as a one-off or re-occurring payment.
- set up a direct debit from your bank account ask your Housing Manager to assist you
- EFTPOS - pay using your debt or credit card at our head office, or ask your Housing Manager about using our mobile EFTPOS facility.
- Online at PayWay - simply enter your PayWay Biller code and follow the prompts
For more information
Contact Evolve Housing on 1300 692 245 or 02 8862 1500 or email@example.com. You can also visit our office: Henry Dodd House, 9-13 Argyle Street, Parramatta NSW 2150.