- This website provides information about Affordable Community Housing Limited (trading as Evolve Housing) (Evolve Housing) and the services provided by Evolve Housing.
- Use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions and Evolve Housing’s Privacy and Confidentiality Policy, which can be accessed via this website.
- Evolve Housing may amend these terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. Notice of any amendments will be provided by publishing the amended terms and conditions on this website only. Separate notification will not be personally given to you.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the law of the State of New South Wales.
General information and security
- Information on this website is general in nature. Evolve Housing has taken reasonable steps to ensure that information on this website is accurate and complete. Information on this website may be amended from time to time. To ensure that you receive the most current information, you should not rely on any statements or representations set out on this website. You should instead contact Evolve Housing as required.
Evolve Housing’s liability
- To the lawfully permitted extent, Evolve Housing does not accept liability for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered by you in reliance on information set out on this website, or as a result of use or access to this website. Nor does Evolve accept liability for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered by you due to Evolve Housing’s failure to provide this website. Evolve Housing does not accept responsibility for your use or reliance upon material of any website to which reference is made or access effected by this website.
- Evolve Housing owns all intellectual property and copyright in this website.
- You are permitted to access and download the content in this website temporarily, and provided you do so exclusively for personal use. No other use of the content in this website is permitted without the express written consent of Evolve Housing.
Your tenancy account
- If you register as a user of this website you will be provided with a user name and password that are unique to you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user name and password, and for all actions effected by means of use of your username and password. You agree to notify Evolve Housing of any unauthorised use of your user name and password or other breach of security, by contacting Evolve Housing directly.
- By registering and opening a tenancy account you warrant to Evolve Housing that any information that you may provide at any time to Evolve Housing, whether as part of the tenancy account registration process or not, is complete, true, accurate and not misleading in any way. Please inform Evolve Housing immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering for a tenancy account. You can access and update much of the information you provided to Evolve Housing within your online account on this website.
- Evolve Housing reserves the right to refuse any application to open a tenancy account and/or to suspend and/or terminate any tenancy account:
- at any time at Evolve Housing's sole discretion and without providing you with reasons for Evolve Housing's decision;
- if it transpires that any information you may have provided to Evolve Housing is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, out of date or otherwise misleading;
- if you fail to provide Evolve Housing with any information which Evolve Housing may reasonably request from you in order to verify any details which you may have provided to Evolve Housing; or
- if you are in breach of these terms and conditions, any agreement you have entered into with Evolve Housing, or otherwise use the website in an unauthorised manner.
Use of your information and material
- By continuing to use this website and thereby accepting these terms and conditions, you hereby grant authority to Evolve Housing and its sub-contractors to use the information supplied by you for the purpose of providing and supporting the services to which reference is made in this website. If you are a tenant and providing information in relation to your tenancy, you consent to that information being provided to Evolve Housing staff, relevant government departments and/or subcontractors of Evolve Housing.
- Cookies may be used on this website to gather data in relation to this website and you consent to this (although you may be able to disable cookies on your web browser).
- Evolve Housing appreciates any suggestions (“unsolicited ideas”) you may have regarding ways in which this website may be improved or materials which may be added to this website. Any unsolicited ideas that you submit will not be regarded as confidential and will become the property of Evolve Housing. Evolve Housing may use, reproduce, disclose, publish, modify, adapt and transmit them to others, without restriction or any obligation to compensate you.
- Please contact Evolve Housing using the details set out on this website if you have any questions.