We are looking for Evolve Housing residents to join our Community Voice.
With limited spots, our Community Voice aims to represent ALL our residents across all age groups, genders and cultural backgrounds. They will participate in various surveys and discussion groups over a 12 month period. Participants will be compensated for their time.
To improve the effectiveness of Evolve Housing service to our residents across housing services, resident engagement activities and communication including our company newsletter, website and social media.
We want a variety of Evolve Housing residents from social and affordable housing that are representative of our diverse customer base:
- A total of 120 residents (household members) representing
- 14 different resident types
- 9 age groups and geographic mix
This will enable us to have the flexibility to select specific age groups and resident types to provide us with valuable feedback.
- Some research may just be a few quick questions conducted by email or phone
- Some research may need to be face to face held at our Parramatta office, with a maximum length of a single session being 2-3 hrs. Sessions will usually run outside normal business hours to accommodate those actively employed
- Residents will need to be available for a minimum of 12 months.
- Whilst we are unsure of exactly how often members may be called upon, we anticipate participation to be between 10-12 times within the 12 month period at a maximum.
- Members on the group would need to inform us if there situation (demographic profile) alters so that the group remains representative of all resident types.
Residents will be compensated for volunteering their time.
Help us serve you better and apply today!
If you would like to apply, please first fill in this questionnaire:
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.