Evolve Housing’s ‘supported living housing models’ developments projects are designed and built to comply with the Livable Housing guidelines ensuring properties meet Platinum, Gold or Silver level compliance depending on the occupant need and client brief. Many of our ‘supported living housing models’ have been awarded by Livable Housing the highest level of certification, Platinum Certification which confirms that all 15 design elements have been met. The disability housing complex ‘Merv Wright House’ at North Parramatta was not only certified Platinum but was also a finalist in the 2014 NSW Disability Industry Innovation Awards for its innovative design and support system inclusions.
Homes with Livable Housing Design accreditation incorporate up to 15 design elements such as step free entrances and slip resistant flooring to facilitate easy entry and navigation in and around the home. These elements also enable homes to be cost effectively adapted to the changing needs and abilities of occupants.
There are 3 standards or levels of Livable Housing Design – Silver, Gold and Platinum. A Platinum Level ensures all 15 elements are incorporated together with more generous dimensions for manoeuvring wheeled devices.
A proud member of PowerHousing Australia, Evolve Housing is committed to its role as a leader in the development and delivery of effective housing and support solutions to our communities. PowerHousing provides a forum for collaboration between housing professionals to increase the stock of social and affordable housing in New South Wales.
Evolve Housing, as a Tier 1 Community Housing Provider in Australia is regulated under the National Regulatory System for Community Housing (NRSCH). This is administered by its primary regulator, the Registrar of Community Housing (NSW) (the Registrar) under section 10 of the Community Housing Providers (Adoption of National Law) Act 2012 (NSW).
We understand the importance of a robust and resilient compliance methodology to manage the community housing sector’s ever changing regulatory compliance requirements. Our compliance to these requirements are done strategically and systematically to ensure there are no events of non-compliance that may lead to statutory, legal, financial and reputational implications.
Evolve Housing has maintained compliance with the NRSCH since its registration as a Tier 1 Community Housing Provider in 2014, and is committed to demonstrating our compliance and dedicated focus to improving our practices where required.
- Business of the Year, Western Sydney Awards for Business Excellence (WSABE) Awards (this category was chosen by the judges from all the nominees)
- Excellence in Business, Western Sydney Awards for Business Excellence (WSABE) Awards
- Commendation in the Affordable Development category for Tetris Village – 2019 Urban Development Institute of Australia Awards (UDI) NSW Awards
- Exceptional Social Enterprise within Western Sydney, 2019 ZEST Awards, awarded to Echo Realty
- Leading Housing Development at the NSW Australasian Housing Institute Awards – Harts Landing
- Excellence in Social Housing at the NSW Australian Housing Institute Awards – Personal Support Plans for residents
- Inspirational Team Member at the NSW Australian Housing Institute Awards – Charlie Souma (Senior Manager, Echo Realty)
- Silver Award in Architecture – Residential – Constructed category, 2018 Sydney Design Awards (awarded for Harts Landing alongside our development partner PAYCE)
- Silver Award in Graphic Design – Illustration and Type category, 2018 Sydney Design Awards (awarded for Harts Landing alongside our development partner PAYCE)
- Parramatta Light Rail Excellence in Sustainability Award, 2018 Western Sydney Awards for Business Excellence
- Highly Commended, Exceptional Community Partnership across a Region, 2018 Zest Awards (awarded for School Holiday Fun Day alongside Mission Australia Housing and St George Community Housing)
- Sustainability Program of the Year Award, 2018 Optus My Business Awards
- Finalist, Not-For-Profit Business of the Year Award, 2018 Optus My Business Awards
- Finalist, Businesswoman of the Year Award, 2018 Optus My Business Awards – Andrea Galloway
- Finalist, Excellence in Sustainability, 2018 NSW Business Chamber Awards
- Inspirational Team Member at the Australasian Housing Institute Awards – Joy Sneesby
- Rising Star award at the 2017 PowerHousing Australia – Mat Toailoa
- NSW Business Chamber State Award for Excellence in Business Ethics for work with the community in particular Western Sydney Homeless Connect.
- Joint Community Housing Provider (CHP) of the Year at the NSW Federation of Housing Associations annual NSW Awards for Excellence in Community Housing
- Excellence in Business Ethics at the Western Sydney Awards for Business Excellence (WSABE)
- 2015 Powerhousing Australia Awards: Rising Star Award Charlie Souma, Private Market Housing for his leadership in the fee for service business
- 2015 Western Sydney Awards for Business Excellence (WSABE)
- Finalist, Award for Excellence in Innovation
- 2015 Australasian Housing Institute (AHI) Awards Excellence in Social Housing Award, Highly Commended – Leading Innovation, Evolve Housing Website and Outstanding Achievement Award, Andrea Galloway
- Australian Growth Company Awards Special Recognition Award
- Global W³ Awards – Silver – Evolve Housing website
- 2015 NSW Federation Housing Awards – Winner, Overall Excellence in Community Housing and Communication and Highly Commended – Innovation
- 2015 Global Communicator Award Evolve Housing website