Evolve Housing aims to provide a high quality professional service to all clients. We always welcome your feedback, whether it’s a complaint, compliment or suggestion.
We value your feedback because:
- It helps us monitor our performance and effectiveness.
- It tells us what is working well and what we need to do better.
- We appreciate the opportunity to improve our services.
Making a complaint is different to disagreeing with our decisions
If you disagree with a decision Evolve Housing has made, you may lodge an Appeal asking for the decision to be reviewed. The appeal will be dealt with in accordance with our Appeals Policy (see our Appeals Factsheet for more information).
Residents can provide feedback or make complaints about:
- The services we provide.
- The way you have been treated by our staff.
- The manner in which your personal information has been used, disclosed or dealt with, including health information.
You can make a complaint; give a compliment or a suggestion by:
- Speaking to an Evolve Housing staff member.
- Visiting our office.
- Sending us an email at email@example.com
How will Evolve Housing respond to my feedback?
Complaints about the service you have received, or any suggestions for new or improved practices, will be referred to the relevant officer within Evolve Housing. Complaints will be acknowledged, investigated and responded to usually within 20 working days. However, complaints regarding privacy may take up to 60 days to be completed.
Within 20 working days, the person dealing with the complaint will tell you the outcome of the complaint or how it will be investigated and how long it may take to finalise.
Where can I get more information?
For more information or answers to any questions, please visit or contact the Evolve Housing head office:
Henry Dodd House 9-13 Argyle Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
1300 692 245 or 02 8862 1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Document no: HS044 | Approved: December 2014