Evolve Housing tenants are encouraged to keep their rent account in advance at all times by paying directly to Centrelink. By doing this, tenants will avoid the risk of owing debt.
Rent payments: maintain it every fortnight to keep it advance
Tenants must pay two weeks rent when they start their tenancy, and then continue paying rent either weekly or fortnightly. Rent payments must be maintained two weeks in advance at all times.
Non-rent payments: must be paid within 21 days of billing
If all non-rent debt payments cannot be paid on time, you must contact your Housing Manager and arrange how to pay your debt by instalments.
Payments should be made directly
We encourage tenants to pay their rent directly to Centrelink, and other non-rent payments directly to Evolve Housing. Centrepay deduction for rent or other payments can be arranged directly through Centrelink or Evolve Housing. The Centrepay Multiple Deduction Format Payment (MDFP) option allows you to nominate rent, water and other payments to be paid from your Centrelink payment directly to Evolve Housing. Tenants need to complete the MDFP form (Resident consent for Income Confirmation Centrelink Form).
Evolve Housing offers the following payment options:
Centrepay - the MDFP option.
Payway card - two cards are available one for rent and one for non-rent (water and other charges).
How to use your Payway card:
- Post pay – pay at any Australia Post outlet with your Payway card using cash, cheque or EFTPOS.
- BPAY – pay over the phone using your Payway card.
- Direct Debit - use your Payway card to set up your direct debit online as a one-off or re-occurring payment.
- EFTPOS - pay using your debt or credit card at our head office, or ask your Housing Manager about using our mobile EFTPOS facility.
- Direct Debit - ask your Housing Manager to assist you to set up a direct debt from your bank account.
Where to get more information?
Henry Dodd House 9-13 Argyle Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
1300 692 245 or 02 8862 1500 or email@example.com
Document No: HS028.2.0 | Approved: 01/12/2013 | Review Due: 01/12/2014