Evolve Housing runs regular programs to help residents learn life management skills.
Did you know?
- Only 51% of people earning under $50,000 a year use mobile phones to access the internet,
compared with 81% earning over $100,000 a year.
- Around 6% of Australians (around 1.1 million) have never accessed the internet.
- More than 2.5 million Australians are still not online.
- Training modules are selected to suit the needs of the participants
- Sessions are under 2 hours each and are run over consecutive weeks
- FREE for Evolve residents
- Held in various locations, close to public transport.
What you’ll learn
- The basics of using your Smartphone, tablet or compute
- How to navigate webpages and applications
- The basics of life online – banking, Centrelink, and emails
- An introduction to social media platforms
- How to stay safe when using a credit card, passwords and learn about scams.
Please note: The official text of the Evolve Housing website, and of each of the documents and other information available on the website, is the English version.