EVoR is a new service provided by Centrelink to make sure community housing residents receive the correct Commonwealth Rent Assistance (CRA). It is a quick and easy service that allows Evolve Housing to provide Centrelink with the current rent details of our residents.
Electronic Verification of Rent (Evor) Factsheet
Here are the benefits:
- EVoR will save you time – you no longer need to complete paperwork or rent certificates whenever your rent changes.
- Evolve Housing will contact Centrelink for you and update your information.
- Residents can stop using this service at any time.
How to sign up:
- Just sign the EVoR consent form then send it back to Evolve Housing (our details are below).
- Each household member who wants to use this service must sign a separate form.
Please note, your Centrepay consent form does not include access to the EVoR service. You can choose to participate in one or both services.
Return the consent form to us by:
- Post – PO Box W124 Parramatta Westfield NSW 2150 OR
- Fax – attention to Rent Review team on 02 8862 1599 OR
- Email – email@example.com
- In person to our office – Henry Dodd House, 9-13 Argyle St Parramatta NSW 2150
Where to get more information:
For more information or answers to any questions, please contact the Community Justice Centre on 1800 990 777 (free call) or the Evolve Housing head office:
Address: Henry Dodd House, 9-13 Argyle Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
Phone: 1300 692 245 or 02 8862 1500
Please note: The official text of the Evolve Housing website, and of each of the documents and other information available on the website, is the English version.