Evolve Housing runs regular programs to help residents learn life management skills.
Money Management Factsheet
Money Management Workshop
If you’re struggling to pay down your credit card debt, find it tough to stretch your income to
cover all expenses, want to buy a car or plan for a holiday, these workshops will help you manage
your money. These money management workshops will help you create a budget, reduce
your debt, start saving, manage your credit cards, understand superannuation and much more.
Did you know?
- The average household debt in Australia is around $168,600.
- 15% of Australian households are in financial stress.
- Workshop modules are under 2 hours each and are free for Evolve residents
- Run in various locations, close to public transport
- You are given a free workbook to continue tracking your money after the workshops end.
What you’ll learn
- How to create a budget that fits your lifestyle and how to manage it
- How to start a savings plan and tips to stick to it
- How to reduce credit card debt and more.
Please note: The official text of the Evolve Housing website, and of each of the documents and other information available on the website, is the English version.