The Residents Council are a group of volunteer Evolve Housing residents who:
- Comment on new policy that affects Evolve Housing residents.
- Gives input about the future of the organisation.
- Raise any issue of concern and make suggestions for improvement.
- Organise social events.
- Keeps Evolve Housing accountable through the Resident Report Card (a set of measures that residents think are important to make sure residents get a good service). This report card is published twice per year.
- Manage the Communications Panel – made up of Resident Volunteers who give feedback on content and layout of letters and documents that are sent to residents.