Evolve Housing is able to assist you if you are experiencing domestic or family violence.
What is domestic or family violence?
Domestic or family violence includes violent, abusive or intimidating behaviour carried out by a partner, carer or family member, to control, dominate, humiliate or instil fear. Patterns of behaviour may include physical or sexual assault, verbal abuse, social isolation, economic deprivation or stalking.
No person has the right to do any of these things to you. There are no excuses for domestic or family violence.
Useful contacts and support services
- Police, Fire Ambulance: Triple Zero (000) in an emergency
- Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000 (victims can report crime anonymously)
- Domestic Violence Line: 1800 656 463 (open 24 hours 7 days per week)
- Housing NSW Temporary Accommodation Service (open 10am until 10 pm daily)
- Homeless Persons: 1800 234 566
- Domestic Violence Advocacy Service: 1800 810 784