English Arabic Chinese (Simplified) Vietnamese
1800myevolve 1800693865
Residents walking together on pathway surrounded by bushes with umbrellas

Emergency accommodation

What if I require emergency accommodation?

If you require emergency accommodation, you may be eligible for Emergency Temporary Accommodation. Please call the Homeless Persons line on 1800 234 566 (for after hours ring 1800 152 152).

Emergency Temporary Accommodation (for up to three months) is available to people who are Australian citizens or permanent residents with an urgent housing need because of:

  • a natural disaster such as fire, flood, earthquake or storm;
  • domestic violence that places a family member at risk of harm; or
  • homelessness with custody of children.