Tenant Satisfaction Survey 2021
UPDATE: SURVEY EXTENSION: CLOSING FRIDAY 13 AUGUST, 2021.
Dear Evolve Housing Residents,
Shortly you will be receiving an email, or a letter in the mail regarding our 2021 Tenant Satisfaction Survey with customised links to your individual survey.
You are invited to complete this survey and have the chance to win one of fifty $50 Westfield Vouchers.
We care about your experiences as a tenant and would like to hear your feedback so that we can improve our services and better meet your needs. CHIA (Community Housing Industry Association) NSW is managing the survey process to ensure that your data is confidential. Please know that all your feedback remains anonymous.
Please complete and submit your survey by the deadline of Friday 6th August 2021 to be entered in the prize draw.
If you have trouble accessing the survey link provided, please click on the link below and use your login details provided via email, or letter in the mail.
The survey should take around 10 minutes to complete. We appreciate the time you spend giving us your feedback so when you complete the survey you will also automatically go into the draw to win a $50 Westfield Voucher.
In our last survey, you told us that:
- 86% of you were satisfied with our overall services
- 83% of you were satisfied with the condition of your home
- 76% of you were satisfied with our repairs and maintenance services
- 68% of you thought that we listen to tenants’ views and act on them
Following your feedback, we have focused on improving how we engage with you. Here are some examples of what we have done:
- Updated the way we provide information regarding our Complaints Framework and our Appeals Framework
- Implemented new Customer Service Standards to ensure we can track our response times to your requests
- Formalised a Resident Engagement Strategy in consultation with our entire organisation to broaden when and how we will seek your input
By completing our survey, you help us identify what we should work on next to make your experience better for you. If you have any questions regarding this survey, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope you are staying well in these most challenging of times.
Lyall Gorman | Chief Executive Officer