Supported Disability Accommodation (SDA) and Disability Support Partnerships
Evolve has been a registered Specialist Disability Accommodation Provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) since May 2015. We provide disability accommodation across several metropolitan and regional Local Government Areas (LGAs) providing tenancy and property management for more than 50 group homes and around 230 residents.
We work closely with our Support Partners who are either registered Supported Independent Living (SIL) providers under the NDIS; or organisations who provide disability support through formal partnerships with us.
Evolve is committed to the NDIS principles and objectives:
- supporting the independence and social and economic participation of people with disability;
- providing reasonable and necessary supports, including early intervention supports, for people with disability;
- enabling people with disability to exercise choice and control in the pursuit of their goals and the planning and delivery of their supports; and
- promoting the provision of high quality and innovative supports to people with disability to maximise independent lifestyle and full inclusion in the community.
Our Tenancy Support workers help to coordinate a range of support for our residents, such as:
- referring tenants to specialist support partners for physical or mental health issues;
- partnering with specialist services to provide Evolve tenants with training and employment opportunities; and
- improving tenants’ financial management and accounting skills by providing access to free financial management and accounting courses.
We develop innovative and sustainable housing models for people living with disability, managing all phases of property development. We were the first Provider under the Supported Accommodation Innovation Fund (SAIF) initiative to be awarded the highest Platinum Level compliance in our property design.
Mid North Coast
Kempsey, Port Macquarie, Wauchope, Coffs Harbour.
Mid North Coast
Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Cessnock, Maitland.
Penrith, Hills Shire, Hawkesbury, Blacktown
Vacancy Management Forms and Information
NEST is an independent online home matching tool for people with disability and providers of homes funded for people with disability.
Nest matches people with disability who are looking for a home with available Specialist
Disability Accommodation (SDA) properties that properly meet their needs.
NEST is a fast and easy way for Specialist Disability Accommodation and Supported Independent Living providers to find and shortlist eligible people with disability to fill vacant properties and rooms.
Nest is free for all users, without registering you can undertake a general search (Based on location and type of accommodation you are looking for) however, if you register you are able to see specific room details and submit an application.
Property development and housing models
Evolve Housing has the capability and capacity to manage all phases in the property development lifecycle. From inception, Evolve Housing goes above-and-beyond to ensure our partners are fully satisfied with project outcomes.
Evolve is committed to sustainable housing designs that are energy efficient, greener, accessible, and adaptable.
We are proud to be the first Community Housing Provider under the Supported Accommodation Innovation Fund (SAIF) initiative to be awarded the Platinum Performance Level compliance. We have since achieved Livable Housing Guidelines Platinum Level compliance on other developments.
Services we offer include:
- site selection and approval;
- contract negotiation;
- legal and title review;
- site investigation;
- development proposals for lazy land;
- site design;
- lease preparation;
- feasibility studies;
- cost tracking;
- project management before and during the construction phase;
- comprehensive real estate development;
- construction management;
- property management;
- advisement of local rules/regulations;
- financing procurement.