Evolve Housing for Youth (EHY)
Evolve Housing for Youth (EHY) is a support service assisting young people in Western Sydney.
Over the past decade, EHY has supported young people with:
- Individual casework and case coordination
- Tenancy support
- Client support and advice services
- Referral services
- Integrated support with partner and/or other agencies
- Information and resources
- Living skills programs for individuals and groups
- Advocacy and assistance
- Brokerage/ loan financial support
- Referral/ intake and
- Exit housing options
Evolve Housing has support and employment programs that are accessible to young people aged 16-24*. To read more on these services visit our Training and Employment Opportunities page.
*Based on eligibility criteria.