Evolve Housing staff and tenants have legal responsibilities that are set out in the Residential Tenancies Act 2010. For more details contact us
Evolve Housing has also written a Customer Charter which outlines the high standard of service that you can expect from Evolve Housing. Your Residents Council reviewed this charter and agreed that it will help us provide good service to our residents.
- Our staff will treat you fairly, equally, with dignity and with respect
- You will have the opportunity to have your say
- We will promote individual freedom of expression
- We will support active decision making and individual choice in a number of formats to support individuals and carers to make informed choices
- You will be listened to by our staff
- Our actions will show honesty and integrity
- We will respect your privacy at all times
- Our staff will be open about their mistakes and will correct them quickly
- You will be informed of your rights
- We will ensure breaches of your rights are addressed
- You will be given realistic expectations of what we can provide
- We will continue to improve our services
- We will refer you to other services for information and support
In addition to all of the above we will place further preventative measures in place to ensure you are free from discrimination, exploitation, abuse, harm and neglect from our service.